22 February 2015

Big Changes, Same Blog

Hey all,

If you are reading this post, then you are somehow connecting to my blog through a blogroll or some other type of automatic linking thingamabob. I probably told you to use it, and I probably have no idea what it is.

Sorry 'bout that.


Do you forgive me yet?


Right, so the thing is, I've decided to take creative control of my blog and switch platforms, from Blogger.com to WordPress.org. I've spent an embarrassing amount of time today (>8 hours!) making the exceedingly frustrating (and slightly expensive) switch.

If you are viewing this now, here, reading these words... you'll no longer get my future blog posts!

The travesty!

No more photos like this:



So what I need you to do, is

A) Bear with me, I really don't know what I'm doing...
B) Send me helpful hints about WordPress...
and at the very least
C) head over to www.thebikewife.com where you will find an entirely differently formatted website, but the same old me. Please subscribe from there to keep up with current posts and shenanigans.

And again, thanks for putting up with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment